Courtney is a corporate and financial communications professional with eight years’ experience across a range of industry sectors, providing advice at Board and Executive level on reputation and issues management, effective profile raising, stakeholder engagement, media and investor relations.
Prior to joining Domestique, Courtney was a Senior Associate at corporate communication and investor relations firm Citadel-MAGNUS. She holds a Diploma in Investor Relations (AIRA) and a Bachelor of Communications in both Journalism and Public Relations (Charles Sturt University).
- BWX’s AU$100 million capital raising and subsequent AU$89 million majority acquisition of Go-To Skincare;
- Best & Less Group’s AU$271 million IPO;
- Harmoney Corp’s AU$353 million IPO;
- Asaleo Care’s defence strategy against major shareholder Essity and subsequent Scheme Implementation Agreement;
- Woolworths’ AU$552 million investment to acquire 65% of PFD Food Services;
- Strategic communications support for clients recently including Adamantem Capital, BWX Ltd, Whispir Ltd, Harmoney Corp, Seven Group and Woolworths Group.