Alyssa specialises in corporate communications with a keen interest in reputation management, sustainability, and media strategy.
Alyssa commenced her career in social media account management, establishing her experience in strategic copywriting, stakeholder engagement and campaign development.
Since joining Domestique, Alyssa has supported investor relations, ESG research and engagement, communication strategies, and media analysis for private and listed companies. She has provided communications support for Allegro Funds, Brambles, Premier Investments, JBS Australia, Tabcorp, and Sohn Hearts & Minds.
Alyssa holds a Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Marketing and Public Relations from the University of Wollongong.
- Couche Tard’s AU$8.6 billion proposal to acquire Caltex Limited
- AP Eagers’ acquisition of AHG Group
- Prospa Group’s AU$610 million IPO
- CEO succession at BWX
- Reece Group’s AU$1.9 billion acquisition of MORSCO
- JCDecaux’s AU$1.12 billion acquisition of APN Outdoor