Alyssa has a keen interest in reputation management and media analysis. With recent agency experience in social media account management, Alyssa is skilled in building effective social media campaigns, content creation, and strategic copywriting across not-for-profit, consumer technology, and entertainment sectors.
Preceding her role at Domestique, Alyssa assisted in account management for global brands, through direct community management and engagement, media and market analysis, and performance reporting. Alyssa has a Bachelor of Commerce, majoring in Marketing and Public Relations, from The University of Wollongong.
- Couche Tard’s AU$8.6 billion proposal to acquire Caltex Limited
- AP Eagers’ acquisition of AHG Group
- Prospa Group’s AU$610 million IPO
- CEO succession at BWX
- Reece Group’s AU$1.9 billion acquisition of MORSCO
- JCDecaux’s AU$1.12 billion acquisition of APN Outdoor