Ben is a corporate and government affairs professional with 20 years’ experience across highly regulated industries. Ben specialises in building effective long-term engagement with government stakeholders, issues and crisis management, and corporate communication.
Prior to joining Domestique, Ben headed the corporate affairs division at Rabobank Australia & New Zealand for over 8 years, navigating significant reputational matters including the Banking Royal Commission and establishing in-house government affairs capabilities. Between 2008 and 2013 Ben led corporate and internal communications for QBE Australia, and earlier in his career worked in communication roles across professional services and telecommunications.
Ben has a Master of Arts (Communications) from Charles Sturt University and is a member of the Australian Professional Government Relations Association.
- Couche Tard’s AU$8.6 billion proposal to acquire Caltex Limited
- AP Eagers’ acquisition of AHG Group
- Prospa Group’s AU$610 million IPO
- CEO succession at BWX
- Reece Group’s AU$1.9 billion acquisition of MORSCO
- JCDecaux’s AU$1.12 billion acquisition of APN Outdoor