Brooke is a financial advisory professional with more than 10 years’ experience working in transactions, financial reporting and investor relations. Brooke’s expertise lies in the area of financial transactions – M&A and equity capital markets.
Prior to her time at Domestique, Brooke spent four years at KPMG in transaction services. Before that she was at Suncorp, leading the financial reporting division and working closely with investor relations.
Brooke has a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance) from the University of Queensland, Brisbane and is member of the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ).
- Couche Tard’s AU$8.6 billion proposal to acquire Caltex Limited
- AP Eagers’ acquisition of AHG Group
- Prospa Group’s AU$610 million IPO
- CEO succession at BWX
- Reece Group’s AU$1.9 billion acquisition of MORSCO
- JCDecaux’s AU$1.12 billion acquisition of APN Outdoor