Bryce is a media and communications professional with 25 years’ experience. He has worked at all of the major media organisations in Australia – across print, television and radio. For ten years whilst living in Paris, he worked as a corporate communications executive, advising some of the world’s largest companies.
Bryce’s career as a journalist has spanned the gamut of the media industry. He has variously worked as a columnist and senior writer at the Australian Financial Review, as a producer with the TV current affairs program ’60 Minutes’ and as a reporter with The Times of London.
For ten years whilst living in Paris, he served the Director of Communications of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) – a media strategy role in which he worked with CEOs of some of the world’s largest multinational companies.
He is a four-times published author and holds a Bachelor of Arts (Communications) from the University of Technology in Sydney.
- Strategic advice and media outreach for clients including AMP Capital, Australia Post, CBA, Rio Tinto, Stockland, Perpetual, Dexus, Australian Venue Co., JBS and Woolworths;
- Communications support and media profile raising activities for MA Financial (Moelis Australia);
- Issues management for clients in financial services, hospitality, manufacturing and property industries;
- Specialised media Training for ASX 100 C-Suite executives;
- Production of corporate videos – including scripting, storyboarding and producing; and
- Production of company podcasts – for internal and external communications purposes.