Celia is a Director at Domestique. She is an expert in stakeholder engagement and communications strategies that enhance and protect a company’s reputation.
Celia advises clients on how to best navigate complex issues that are subject to intense media, regulatory and stakeholder scrutiny.
Prior to her time at Domestique, Celia spent five years at multinational strategic communications firm FTI Consulting. Before that she was at Seven for five years, working across the network’s flagship programs including Sunrise and Seven News.
Celia has a Bachelor of Communications from the University of Technology, Sydney.
- Pepper Money’s AU$470 million IPO;
- Agreed merger of Eftpos, BPAY and the NPP;
- JBS’s AU$425 million takeover of Huon Aquaculture;
- Dalrymple Bay Infrastructure’s AU$1.3 billion IPO;
- JBS’s AU$145 million acquisition of Rivalea Pork;
- Iris Energy’s US$1.5 billion listing on the NASDAQ; and
- Providing media relations and strategic communications support to Brookfield, Iris Energy and Pepper Money.