Hayley is a results-oriented communications and media adviser with extensive experience in developing communications strategies, providing media advice to senior executives and managing complex media issues across both the public and private sectors.
Most recently, she developed strong skills in crisis management having provided media advice to the NSW Premier during 2019 bushfires, COVID-19 and floods. The role required strong working relationships with the media, the capacity to quickly turn complex policy initiatives into simple concepts and brief senior government officials.
Prior to working in government, Hayley worked as a consultant advising clients in the health and technology sectors.
Hayley has a Bachelor of Arts and Commerce in Public Relations and Professional Writing from Curtin University.
- Couche Tard’s AU$8.6 billion proposal to acquire Caltex Limited
- AP Eagers’ acquisition of AHG Group
- Prospa Group’s AU$610 million IPO
- CEO succession at BWX
- Reece Group’s AU$1.9 billion acquisition of MORSCO
- JCDecaux’s AU$1.12 billion acquisition of APN Outdoor