Helen is a highly experienced investor relations , ESG, crisis management and strategic communications adviser. She commenced her career practising corporate law before moving into investment banking and then into senior roles at a number of ASX listed companies, heading the corporate affairs, investor relations, ESG and government affairs functions.
Prior to joining Domestique Consulting in January 2020 Helen headed the corporate affairs, investor relations, ESG and government relations functions at David Jones Limited for 11 years (from 2003 to 2014). This was followed by roles at Coca Cola Amatil Limited, Westfield Corporation Limited and Genworth Mortgage Insurance Australia Limited. Over this period Helen has built a strong track record of dealing with a broad range of stakeholders and managing complex, high profile corporate reputational matters.
Helen has a Bachelor of Commerce and a Bachelor of Law (with Merit) from the University of New South Wales (UNSW) as well as post graduate qualifications from Northwestern University’s ‘Kellogg School of Management’ (USA) and UNSW’s Australian Graduate School of Management. She is also a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- Ausnet’s AU$7.7 billion sale to Brookfield Asset Management;
- Coca Cola Amatil’s AU$9.28 billion sale to Coca Cola European Partners;
- Pepper Money’s AU$470 million IPO;
- Healius’ AU$500 million sale of its medical centre business to BHG Capital;
- Ramsay Healthcare’s proposed AU$3.9 billion takeover of UK listed Spire Healthcare; and
- Provided media relations, investor relations and corporate affairs communications support to a number of ASX listed companies including AMP Capital, Brambles, CBA, Centuria Industrial Property, Coca Cola Amatil, Pepper Money, Ramsay Healthcare and WiseTech Global.