Jim is a corporate communications professional with more than 20 years’ experience working in financial PR and politics. Jim’s expertise lies in the area of financial transactions – M&A, equity capital markets, capital restructures – as well as major reputational issues confronting public companies.
- Strategic advice to Cromwell Board re its response to an activist shareholder
- Brookfield’s AU$1.27 billion acquisition of Aveo Group
- Brookfield’s AU$4.4 billion acquisition of Healthscope
- Prospa Group’s AU$610 million IPO
- TPG Capital’s AU$675 million acquisition of Greencross
- General communications support and media strategy for clients recently including Brookfield, James Hardie, Prospa, Santos, Seven Group, Tabcorp, TPG Capital and Viva Energy.