Jim is a corporate communications professional with more than 20 years’ experience working in financial PR and politics. Jim’s expertise lies in the area of financial transactions – M&A, equity capital markets, capital restructures – as well as major reputational issues confronting public companies.
- Brookfield’s AU$1.27 billion acquisition of Aveo Group
- Prospa Group’s AU$610 million IPO
- Life360’s AU$764 million IPO
- AU$190 million acquisition of Capilano Honey by a private equity consortium
- Centuria Industrial REIT’s defence against Propertylink Group’s $755m takeover offer
- TPG Capital’s AU$675 million acquisition of Greencross
- Besix Group’s AU$169 million takeover of Watpac
- Eramet’s AU$345 million acquisition of Mineral Deposits
- JCDecaux’s AU$1.12 billion acquisition of APN Outdoor
- Viva Energy’s AU$4.9 billion IPO
- Unibail Rodamco’s AU$33 billion takeover of Westfield
- General communications support and media strategy for clients recently including Brookfield, James Hardie, Prospa, Santos, Seven Group, Tabcorp, TPG Capital and Viva Energy.