Jon has been advising clients on high profile matters impacting corporate reputation and value for 14 years across the Sydney, London and Perth markets. Jon specialises in media and capital markets advisory and financial communications with a focus on large transactions involving complex issues and multiple stakeholder groups.
Prior to joining Domestique, Jon worked for FTI Consulting where he supported notable projects involving critical media, investor and stakeholder engagement include LIM Advisor’s activist campaign against AMP Capital, the sale of Nokia’s mobile phone business to Microsoft and Fortescue Metals Group’s multi-billion dollar mining and infrastructure project.
Jon has a Bachelor of Arts from Curtin University and a Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance.
- Allegro’s acquisition of Toll Global Express;
- JBS’s AU$425 million takeover of Huon Aquaculture;
- Brookfield’s AU$1.3 billion IPO of Dalrymple Bay Infrastructure on the ASX;
- Iris Energy’s US$1.5 billion listing on the NASDAQ;
- Best and Less’ AU$271 million IPO;
- Perpetual’s AU$465 million acquisition of a 75% stake of Barrow Hanley; and
- Providing financial calendar and strategic communications support to a number ASX listed companies including Adbri, BWX, Eagers Automotive, Perpetual and Premier Investments.