Lauren is a founding partner of Domestique. Throughout her career she has advised clients on communications strategies to support mergers and acquisitions, capital raisings, major organisational changes and reputation management.
Lauren also regularly provides communications advice and media strategy to clients including Adelaide Brighton, CBA, FlexiGroup, Healius, Premier Investments and Seven Group Holdings.
Prior to founding Domestique in February 2013, Lauren was the Managing Director of FTI’s Strategic Communications business for two years. Prior to this, she was Director of Transactions for the same firm, under different ownership (formerly Third Person and FD). She is a former non-executive director of Greens Foods, a graduate of The Australian Institute of Company Directors and a member of the International Women’s Forum (Australia).
- Sydney Airport’s AU$23.6 billion sale to a consortium led by Global Infrastructure Partners and IFM;
- Milton Corporation’s AU$11 billion merger with Washington H. Soul Pattinson and Company Limited;
- Seven Group Holdings’ acquisition of a 69.6% majority stake in Boral;
- Healius’ AU$500 million sale of its medical centre business to BHG Capital; and
- Support and media strategy for clients including Adbri, Humm, Praemium, Premier Investments and Seven Group Holdings.