Lauren is a founding partner of Domestique. Throughout her career she has advised clients on communications strategies to support mergers and acquisitions, capital raisings, major organisational changes and reputation management.
Lauren also regularly provides communications advice and media strategy to clients including Adelaide Brighton, CBA, FlexiGroup, Healius, Premier Investments and Seven Group Holdings.
Prior to founding Domestique in February 2013, Lauren was the Managing Director of FTI’s Strategic Communications business for two years. Prior to this, she was Director of Transactions for the same firm, under different ownership (formerly Third Person and FD). She is a former non-executive director of Greens Foods, a graduate of The Australian Institute of Company Directors and a member of the International Women’s Forum (Australia).
- Couche Tard’s AU$8.6 billion proposal to acquire Caltex Limited
- AP Eagers’ acquisition of AHG Group
- Prospa Group’s AU$610 million IPO
- CEO succession at BWX
- Reece Group’s AU$1.9 billion acquisition of MORSCO
- JCDecaux’s AU$1.12 billion acquisition of APN Outdoor