Patrick has an interest in financial PR and media analysis.
Before his role at Domestique, Patrick worked in sales development for a high growth start-up FoodByUs, while also performing freelance communications work. This freelance work involved handling the marketing/communication activities of a leading club in the AFL Sydney Junior Competition. Patrick has a Bachelor of Arts and Business (Development Studies) from the University of New South Wales.
- Couche Tard’s AU$8.6 billion proposal to acquire Caltex Limited
- AP Eagers’ acquisition of AHG Group
- Prospa Group’s AU$610 million IPO
- CEO succession at BWX
- Reece Group’s AU$1.9 billion acquisition of MORSCO
- JCDecaux’s AU$1.12 billion acquisition of APN Outdoor