Roger is a corporate communications specialist with more than ten years’ experience. During this time, he has advised both listed and private companies on their financial PR, investor relations, corporate and crisis communications needs.
Roger began his working life at UBS in New York whilst participating in the prestigious Mountbatten Programme. He then joined FTI Consulting in London and spent the following 6 years’ advising a wide range of clients on their corporate and financial communications before relocating to Sydney in 2017. In his role at FTI Consulting, Roger was also engaged on a variety of special situation scenarios, including hostile shareholder actions, General Meetings and M&A.
Roger has a Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Politics and Sociology from the University of Leeds and a Postgraduate Certificate in International Business Administration from St Mary’s University London.
- Doctor Care Anywhere’s AU$254 million IPO;
- Agreed merger of eftpos, BPAY Group and the NPPA;
- EQT’s AU$1.5 billion acquisition of Metlifecare;
- Prospa Group’s AU$610 million IPO;
- TPG Capital’s AU$675 million acquisition of Greencross; and
- Communication and media strategy support for clients including: Colonial First State, Iris Energy, Australian Venue Company, EQT Australia, Humm (formerly Flexigroup), JBS Australia, Vinomofo.